Friday, December 2, 2016

Constance Sue


   It is now Friday evening.  Even though I didn't show up to school until 11:15 today, I am still somehow tired.  Teachers love weekends and while I am definitely thankful for a little time away from the classroom,  right now I find myself especially thankful for my wife and her willingness to:
      a.) Go with me to all of those appointments
      b.) Write the blog entry earlier today because it included a lot of medical terms -- which for
            me is like learning a foreign language
      c.) Be my partner through this adventure
      d.) Remind me daily of what love in action looks like
   I love my wife.  I cannot imagine going through this experience without her.  That is all I need to write tonight.  I am tired, I am sore, but I am blessed by a great God who offered me a great wife.  Thanks Connie.  I love you.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment